Model NO.: organic fertilizer
amino acid iron chelate Release Type: Quick Chemical
Character: Chemical Acid Type: Amino Acid Kind: Amino Acid Chelate AA chelated with: iron Specification: 20kg/bag, 10kg/bag HS Code: 2922499990 Classification: Amino Acid fertilizer
Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral Appearance: Powder colour: LIGHT WHITE Suitable for: Organic Farming Trademark: HSB Origin: Rizhao, China Organic Fertilizer
amino acid iron chelate
Eminent Group, a professional manufacturing & trading company, provide series of products rely on a multifunctional seaweed microbial fermentation technique which has a number of national patents for inventions and be awarded by Shandong province government for technology progress. Our company has complete agricultural production facilities, excellent marketing team, perfect marketing network, strong technical support.
We provide high quality products and professional technique service, welcome OEM orders, moreover, we would like to provide our technique to raw organic material owners who's willing to establish an organic Fertilizer
|Product Name:Amino Acid Chelate Iron|
|Inspection Date: Dec 05th,2015 ||Model: AA-FE |
|Production Date: Dec 3rd,2015 ||Inspection type: product sample tests |
|Production batch No.: 20151203 ||Sample base: 5 |
|Test items ||Units ||Standard value ||Detection value ||Individual convicted |
|Color Appearance || ||Brown powder ||Brown powder ||qualified |
|Solubility ||% ||whole dissolved ||whole dissolved ||qualified |
|Fe chelate ||% ||≥10 ||10.6 ||qualified |
|Moisture ||% ||≤5 ||3.24 ||qualified |
|Aspartate ||% ||/ ||2.22 || |
|Threonine ||% ||/ ||1.65 || |
|Serine ||% ||/ ||2.75 || |
|Glutamic acid ||% ||/ ||4.95 || |
|Gly ||% ||/ ||1.49 || |
|Alanine ||% ||/ ||1.43 || |
|CYstine ||% ||/ ||0.42 || |
|Valine ||% ||/ ||1.31 || |
|Methionine ||% ||/ ||0.21 || |
|Isoleucine ||% ||/ ||0.68 || |
|Leucine ||% ||/ ||1.34 || |
|Tyrosine ||% ||/ ||0.33 || |
|Phenylalanine ||% ||/ ||0.78 || |
|Lysine ||% ||/ ||1.05 || |
|Histidine ||% ||/ ||0.32 || |
|Arginine ||% ||/ ||2.84 || |
|Proline ||% ||/ ||2.16 || |
|Tryptophan ||% ||/ ||/ || |
|Amino acid ||% ||≥25 ||25.93 ||qualified |
|Arsenic (As a total) ||ppm ||≤5 ||<3 ||qualified |
|Lead (pb in total) ||ppm ||≤20 ||<10 ||qualified |
| Screening rate (20 head) ||% ||≥98 ||100 ||qualified |
|Conclusion: || The qualified |
AA more than 30%, Fe more than 15%
1 To strengthen the plant cell membrane to make the the fruit far from the harm of pests and diseases and promote a good harvest.
2 To promote growth of root,and the effective carbohydrate metabolism.
3 To eliminate the toxic effections from other positive ions , such as hydrogen ions(H+), ammonium ions(NH4+), aluminum ions(Al3+ ) ,magnesium ions(Mg2+) and so on.This effection is called ion antagonism
Dilute directly 800 to 1500 ratio to spray, also can mix with Trace Elements
You can mix it with pesticides,which will enhance the function with each other.
Please spray it before 10am or after 4pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
Please re-spray it if the rain come in 2hours.
Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs
Please keep sealed and store in a dry place.
During Shi chong/Drip Irrigation---Dilution: 1:1000, 3.75 kg/ hectare
Spray, foliar : Dilution: 1:1200-1500, 3-4 kg/ hectare
AND applied in every 10-15 days.
1) Nitrogen and Amino Acids are essential nutrition materials for plant and soil.
2) Amino Acid have a great effect on promoting the photosynthesis of plants.
3) Amino acids are regulator for plant growth. Amino acids are perfect chelate agent.
Shelf life: 2 year
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place .
Package:10/20/ kg per bag
Why Amino Acid chelated fertilizer is better than other fertilizer alternatives?
1. It is complex and highly stable. By preventing metal nutrias from bonding with ions or with each other, it reduces the loss of nutrients.
2. It prevents metal nutrients from bonding with ions which then become insoluble. This makes it more effectively absorbed by plants.
3. It is a metal-organic complex which helps metal nutrients penetrates more effectively into plants, because it increases the mobility of the metal ions.
4. It can reduce the negative effects of acidic and alkaline conditions on the metal nutrients (because it forms stable complexes).
5. It is composed of organic compounds instead of synthetic compounds (such as EDTA, or EDDHAetc). Amino Acid is a more penetrative chelator for metal nutrients in plant.
6. We processed our Amino acid to become biologically active. Biologically active amino acid chelated fertilizer can stimulate the chemical and enzymatic reactions in plants, and those reactions are naturally stimulated, instead of adding hormones or synthetic stimulants.
|·AMINO ACID RAW MATERIAL |
Amino acid powder 40-80
|AMINO ACID CHELATED |
Amino acid chelated Ca / K
|Amino acid ||Amino acid chelated Fe |
|Amino acid liquid 15 ||Amino acid chelated Zn |
|Amino acid biological organic fertilizer powder ||Amino acid chelated Ca+B |
|Amino acid chelated (Fe+Mg+Zn+B+Mn+Cu) ||(Fe+Mg+Zn+B+Mn+Cu) |
·HUMIC ACID FERTILIZER
|Humic Acid Powder ||Fulvic Acid 40g/L,NPK 15-200g/L |
·SEAWEED EXTRACT FERTILIZER
Seaweed Extract Powder
|Seaweed Extract Granular ||Seaweed BIO Compound Fertilizer NPK |
|Seaweed microbial Liquid Fertilizer |
| for promote the root growth |
1. Question: Can you supply OEM?
OEM is welcomed.
2. Question: Is the Price on this page correct?
All the listed price is only for reference, for latest price, please contact us directly.
Application on strawberry
increase 20% yield, 2-3 suger digrees
Note:the min order quantity & price based on EXW term .
The prices subject to change based on quantity.
Pls contact us if the products open up to your satisfaction.
Contact us if you need more details on chelate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Organic Fertilizer、Amino Acid. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Amino acids